- 3 ounces wild caught tuna
- Half a large avocado, chopped, reserve the skin
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- Small handful of parsley, chopped
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients in and mix them together with a fork. Really smash the avocado to break it up.
- Scoop the tuna salad back into the avocado skin. Or enjoy the tuna salad in a bowl with raw veggies, or on top of mixed greens.
- Best if made and eaten right after. This tuna salad does not keep well since the avocado turns brown once exposed to air.