- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 small white onion diced
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can white beans drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 5-9 oz cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in diced onion and minced garlic and cook until tender.
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, heavy cream, shredded parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to the pot with the onion and garlic stirring to combine.
- Bring the soup to a simmer.
- Stir in shredded chicken, cheese tortellini, and spinach.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. Tortellini should be cooked through and soup should thicken.
- Serve with shredded parmesan and your favorite bread!