Spicy, fragrant and comforting vegan thai sweet potato and carrot soup. It has less than 10 ingredients and is ready in under half an hour!
- 1 red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 sweet potato
- 500g (about 7) carrots
- 1 tin / 400ml coconut milk + water
- 1-2 tbsp thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 lime
- Chopped peanuts
- Kaffir lime leaves
- Chilli flakes
- Finely chop the onion and cook in a tbsp of oil in a large pot on medium heat.
- After a few minutes, add the crushed garlic and grated ginger and stir.
- Peel the sweet potato and carrots and cut into small cubes and add to the pan.
- Full instructions visit @cupfulofkale