- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 cup white rice (uncooked)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic
- 2 green bell peppers (diced into ½ inch pieces)
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1- 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes (drain excess liquid)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Do not overcook.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, grease a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Full instructions visit @bluecheesebungalow