There is so much flavor packed into these bowls and you change them up with any different vegetables you like! They’re perfect for meal prepping in advance to have a lunch or dinner ready in moments!
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons spicy seasoning mix (see below)
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets (broccolini FTW)
- coarse sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- anything you want to add to your bowls : avocado / hummus / lemon juice / chives / olive oil for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the chicken pieces with the spices and a quick stream of olive oil. Stir to combine; store in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you prep other ingredients.
- Arrange the vegetables on their own sheet pans (preferably ones with edges to catch drips, etc.). Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt. Arrange the chicken on a separate sheet pan.
- Bake all ingredients for 12-15 minutes. Remove the broccoli and chicken. Stir sweet potatoes and roast another 15 minutes or so.
- Done! Divide your servings out into containers and be happy you have meal starters ready for the week!
- For the spicy seasoning mix, you can use Perfect Pinch Cajun Seasoning, but I used a homemade mix of the following :
- Seasoning Mix : 1 teaspoon salt (original calls for 2 tsp, feel free to add more if needed!), 2 teaspoons garlic powder, 2½ teaspoons paprika, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1¼ teaspoons dried oregano, 1¼ teaspoons dried thyme, and ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)