S’mores cookie cups are baked in a mini muffin pan. Graham cracker cookie base, with a toasted marshmallow, and a piece of gooey chocolate on top! Now you can enjoy campfire toasty s’more all year round for dessert.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (use 1/2 teaspoon if using unsalted butter)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 Hershey’s (1.55 oz each) chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- In larger bowl, with a handheld electric mixer, blend the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until creamy and combined.
- Full instructions visit @togetherasfamily