Red potatoes, andouille sausage, shrimp, corn, Old Bay. A classic shrimp boil made without any of the fuss right in your crockpot!
- 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, optional
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 head garlic, halved
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 3 pieces
- 2 pounds medium or large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
FOR SERVING, OPTIONAL
- Melted butter
- Hot sauce
- Cocktail sauce
- Lemon wedges
- In a large bowl, whisk together Old Bay seasoning, lemon juice, hot sauce and 6 cups water; set aside.
- Place potatoes, onion, garlic and bay leaves into a 6-qt slow cooker; stir in Old Bay seasoning mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours, or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Full instructions visit @damndelicious