Honey Garlic Chicken is easy to make in the slow cooker. Perfect to serve over rice or noodles.
- 4 Large bone-in Chicken Breasts skin removed
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine soy sauce, honey, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, fresh ginger, garlic, chopped onion and chili flakes.
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker and pour sauce on top. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred, set aside.
- Full instructions visit @spendwithpennies