Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip – cheesy and full of flavor, this easy recipe will be sure to score a win on game day and be a hit over the holidays.
- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked hamburger
- 1 can dark red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 14 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 large white onion diced
- 10 ounce bag frozen corn
- 4 ounce can chopped green chiles optional
- 20 ounce can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 – 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 16 ounces Velveeta cut into cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro optional
- Cook ground beef until completely cooked. If you desire, strain or damp of the excess grease on your beef.
- Set slow cooker on high heat and add tomatoes and tomato sauce. Top with black beans, kidney beans, green chiles and corn.
- Next, add in all of the seasonings: cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning. Stir everything in the slow cooker until combined.