Make fluffy pancakes using a sheet pan with these two delicious add-ins for a hands-off breakfast!
- 2 cups pancake mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4-5 strawberries, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- pancake syrup (as desired)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prep a 12×16 inch rimmed sheet pan with a sheet of parchment paper, and spray with non-stick oil.
- To a mixing bowl add pancake mix, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Whisk ingredients together until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter onto sheet pan and smooth out evenly until it covers entire pan.
- Full instructions visit @hip2save