This delicious roasted butternut squash soup sums up the taste of the holidays in one spoon. Rosemary, sage and thyme, need I say more?
- 1 large butternut squash
- 2 carrots
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 large onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 6 sage leaves
- 6 sprigs of thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne red pepper powder (or less, if you do not want a little kick)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 and 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Peel, pit and chop the butternut squash into 1 inch squares. Add to a large roasting pan.
- Chop the carrots, celery and onions in big chunks and add to the pan. Peel the garlic and add cloves whole or halved.
- Full instructions visit @aheadofthyme