Best Ever Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies recipe made with a full cup of peanut butter! We added chocolate chips plus peanut butter chips & Reese’s Pieces to our favorite peanut butter cookie recipe to get the ULTIMATE chocolate peanut butter cookies!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups combined chocolate chips/ Reese’s
- How to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- With a hand mixer, cream together the peanut butter, butter, white sugar and brown sugar until blended.
- Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.