- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat room temperature butter on medium speed for about 30 seconds, just until smooth.
- Add sugar, pumpkin, vanilla extract, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Beat until well combined, about 2 minutes. Pause to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add egg and let combine.
- Add flour and let mixture combine until all flour is incorporated, again scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate approximately two hours, until dough is a scoopable consistency.
- After two hours, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine remaining sugar and pumpkin pie spice on a spare piece of parchment paper or in a flat pie pan.
- Line baking sheets with non stick silicone liner, or parchment paper.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop dough.
- Lightly roll dough into ball and coat with pumpkin pie spice sugar mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
Nutrition FactsAmount Per ServingCalories 142Calories from Fat 54% Daily Value*Fat 6g9%Saturated Fat 4g25%Cholesterol 20mg7%Sodium 90mg4%Potassium 43mg1%Carbohydrates 21g7%Fiber 1g4%Sugar 13g14%Protein 1g2%Vitamin A 780IU16%Vitamin C 1mg1%Calcium 15mg2%Iron 1mg6%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.