These pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting are the only pumpkin cupcake recipe you need. They’re moist, extra soft, filled with pumpkin spice and topped with the fluffiest, creamiest frosting around.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil , or canola
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin
- 1/3 cup milk
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon , I often do 1 1/2
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 – 3.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons cream , as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Line muffin pans with muffin papers, you’ll end up with about 18 cupcakes.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat together the oil, sugars, eggs & vanilla extract until no lumps remain (about 1-2 minutes).
- Full instructions visit @justsotasty