A lightly spiced moist pumpkin bread stuffed with a cream cheese filling. Low carb, keto-friendly and gluten-free. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Bread Batter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol monk fruit blend (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol monk fruit blend (or your favorite sweetener)
- 2 Tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
Whipped Cream Cheese Topping
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbs powdered erythritol monk fruit blend (or your favorite sweetener)
- In a medium-sized bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla, and sweetener, and whip until well blended.
- Set aside.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and line an 8.5 x 4.5 inch 1 pound loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, spices, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter and sweetener until the mixture is creamy and blended. With the mixer at low speed, add eggs one at a time until the mixture is well blended. Add pumpkin puree and apple cider vinegar and blend until incorporated.
- In small batches mix the dry ingredients into the egg batter and erythritol mixture. Do not over blend.
- Once blended spoon half the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Spoon 3/4 of the Cheesecake filling onto the batter in the pan.
- Spoon the remaining pumpkin bread batter into the pan.
- Spoon the rest of the cheesecake filling onto the batter and use a spoon to swirl it in.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then carefully place a piece of tin foil or parchment paper over the loaf.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes more or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack in the pan until completely cooled.
Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- In a large bowl, or with a stand mixer, whip cold cream cheese until mixture is soft and spreadable.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and whip for a few seconds more
- Add heavy cream, sweetener, and vanilla and whip until frosting is thick and spreadable.
- Spread on top of cooled pumpkin loaf and sprinkle with a few raw pumpkin seeds.
Yield: 18 Serving : 1
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 300 TOTAL FAT: 26g SATURATED FAT: 13g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 11g CHOLESTEROL: 119mg SODIUM: 360mg CARBOHYDRATES: 8.2g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 4.9g FIBER: 3.3g SUGAR: 7g SUGAR ALCOHOLS: 12g PROTEIN: 8g