This my healthy take on paleo bang bang shrimp. No cornstarch, no sketchy ingredients and no heart attack inducing vegetable oils.
- 1 lb wild shrimp
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp unflavored coconut oil
- 1/2 cup healthy mayo
- sriracha as much as you like, I added about 4 tbsp because I love spice
- Heat the coconut oil over medium to medium high.
- Coat each shrimp in tapioca flour.
- Fry each shrimp until crispy on each side.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayo and sriracha.
- Toss the sauce and shrimp together.
- Optional: top with green onions.
Serve over rice or with cauliflower rice, if you’d rather keep things low-carb!