- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or non-dairy whip topping
- 1 cup lemon pie filling
- 12 ounces unwhipped cream cheese (or tofutti cream cheese)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a few drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 cup powdered sugar
for graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the cream until stiff.
- Remove from the mixer and set aside. (No need to wash the bowl before continuing.) Add the lemon pie filling and cream cheese to the mixer and beat until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, food coloring (if using) and powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, slowly (do it in batches), until its fully incorporated. Set aside.
- Full instructions visit @overtimecook