This No Bake Baileys Cheesecake is thick, creamy and FULL of Baileys flavor! It’s made with an Oreo crust, melted chocolate and ALL the Baileys Irish Cream! A delightful chocolate cheesecake recipe you simply must try.
- 35 Oreos (3 cups | 403g Oreo crumbs)
- 5 tbsp (70g) butter, melted (salted or unsalted is fine)
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (22g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp (90ml) Baileys Irish Cream
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
BAILEYS GANACHE TOPPING
- 7 oz white chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 tbsp (52ml) Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tbsp (15ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 tbsp (14g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (29g) powdered sugar
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter and stir well.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set in the fridge to chill.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until it’s well combined and smooth.