These Mini Lemon Blueberry Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust, smooth and creamy lemon cheesecake filling, and a simple blueberry swirl!
For the blueberry swirl:
- 1 cup (140 grams) fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon (13 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
For the graham cracker crust:
- 1 cup (120 grams) graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full-sheets)
- 3 tablespoons (40 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 and 1/2 tablespoons (50 grams) butter, melted
For the lemon cheesecake filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temperature
To make the blueberry swirl:
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the berries begin to soften and release their juices, mashing the berries as it cooks. Once the mixture begins to bubble, whisk together the water and cornstarch then add it to the saucepan. Allow to cook for another 1-2 minutes, continuing to mash the berries and stirring, until the mixture has thickened.
- Once the mixture has thickened, remove from the heat. Place a fine-mesh strainer over a heat-safe bowl, and carefully strain the blueberry mixture through it. Discard any solids from the strainer and set aside the blueberry sauce to cool.
- Full instructions visit @livewellbakeoften