This mouth-watering mashed potato casserole is topped with Corn, Cheddar Cheese, Tyson® Chicken Strips, and a drizzle of brown gravy! It’s easy to make ahead of time and bake later for a quick family dinner!
For Homemade Mashed Potatoes:
- 5 medium Russet Potatoes of equal size
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 cup half and half warmed
- 5 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese freshly grated
- 6 Tyson Chicken Strips
- .87 oz. packet Brown Gravy Mix
Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Rinse the potatoes thoroughly and pat them dry. Leave the skins on.
- Add the potatoes to a large pot of COLD and salted water, enough water to submerge them by 1 inch. Use 1 heaping teaspoon for each quart of water.
- Bring the potatoes to a gentle boil and maintain this boil until they are fork tender.