Almond Flour Crepes are a fabulous low carb keto breakfast for the whole family. Enjoy!
- In a blender all almond flour, coconut flour, salt, eggs, coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla and xanthan gum.
- Blend until mixed together, it will be a thick consistency. Once mixed, as the mixing is blending pour in water until you get a runny consistency.
- Pour 1/4 cup of mixture onto a preheated and greased skillet over medium-low heat. Swirl the pan in a circular motion to spread how the crepe.
- Once the sides are brown and begin to “lift up” flip the crepe over.
- Enjoy with your favorite homemade whipped cream or favorite savory combination.
Nutrition FactsAmount Per Serving (1 crepe)Calories 186Calories from Fat 117% Daily Value*Fat 13g20%Saturated Fat 6g38%Cholesterol 82mg27%Sodium 139mg6%Potassium 30mg1%Carbohydrates 11g4%Fiber 6g25%Sugar 2g2%Protein 7g14%Sugar Alcohol 1g* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.