- 1 Stick Butter ( I use salted )
- 2 oz. Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 8 oz. package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Stevia or any sweetener or your choice to taste
- Place butter and chocolate in a small pan and melt oven low heat. When chocolate and butter is just melted add vanilla and sweetener and blend together.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and pour chocolate mixture over it.
- With a hand mixer mix about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased pan. I use a 6 x 8 pan and I freeze it and cut into squares.
I keep fudge stored in the freezer . Out of site, out of mind. too
This makes a great frosting for mim’s or low carb cookies ect.
makes 24 pieces at 0.3 carbs per piece.