This easy Homemade Queso Dip is loaded with warm, melty cheddar, pepper jack, beef, pale ale, Rotel Tomatoes, black beans, and fresh cilantro. It’s a Cowboy’s dream!
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes optional
- 3/4 cup Pale Ale or your favorite kind of beer
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1 14.5 oz. can Rotel Tomatoes partially drained
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- In a large, high-walled skillet over medium heat, brown and crumble the ground meat, adding in desired amounts of salt and pepper.
- Once it’s nice and brown, drain any excess grease, toss in the crushed red pepper flakes and add the beer. Let the beer reduce for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the cheese and let it melt and simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Full instructions visit @thecozycook