These lemon cheesecake fat bombs are snack-sized frozen treats made with cream cheese, butter, lemon juice, and a sugar-free sweetener. Keto, low carb, and gluten free.
- 6 oz wt. cream cheese (note that each standard brick is 8 oz wt.)
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 3 tbsp granular swerve sweetener (43 g or 1.5 oz wt.)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest (this is optional)
- Let the cream cheese and butter sit at room temperature until softened before continuing with the recipe.
- In a bowl, combine sweetener, lemon juice, and lemon zest (if using), stirring until well-mixed.
- In a separate bowl, microwave the cream cheese for about 10 seconds until very soft and pliable. This is an optional step, but it makes the cream cheese more easily combined with the other ingredients.
- Add cream cheese and butter to the bowl with the lemon juice mixture. Use an electric hand mixer on low speed to beat until well-mixed.
- Divide the batter into 16 round silicone molds. Freeze for several hours until completely solid, before serving. Store leftovers in the freezer.
Calories 60 Total Fat 7g 10% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 19mg 6% Sodium 70mg 3% Potassium 0mg 0% Total Carb 0.5g 0% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 0g Protein 1g