- 4 Slices Keto Bread (or rolls), crumbled
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 stalks Celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup Leeks, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian Blend Seasoning, dried
- 1/4 tsp Sage
- 1/2 tsp each Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Celery Seasoning , optional
- 1/2 Cup Chicken broth
- Crumble the keto bread, drizzle with olive oil and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Saute chopped veggies in olive oil for a minute or two to bring out flavors.
- Mix together with melted butter and chicken broth
- Bake on 350 covered with foil for 10 minutes and uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy!