- 60 g coconut flour (½ cup)
- 1/2 tsp stevia extract powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 large eggs
- 85 g ricotta (¼ cup)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 g of crushed pecans (¼ cup)
- In the blender add all the ingredients except the crushed pecans.
- Blend until you have a homogeneous batter, add the crushed pecans and stir with a spatula.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/3 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Net Carbs: 3g