- ¼ cup coconut butter/coconut mana
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 10 drops stevia
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Prep an empty space in the fridge and line a small rectangle or square pan (mine was 8×6) with parchment paper. A smaller pan will yield thicker fudge.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, add the coconut butter, coconut oil, and peanut butter and microwave until softened, not completely melted! This will usually take 10 seconds or less, stir after each time you check on it, you DON’T want it melted.
- Mix the fudge and add the heavy whipping cream. erythritol, and stevia. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the pan with parchment paper and set in the fridge to chill and harden. Once hardened, cut into 12 pieces and store in a plastic bag in the fridge. You could also just cover the pan you made it in. It should last around 2 weeks.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Cals: 135 Fat: 13.8g Carbs: 2.7g Fiber: 1.2g Protein: 1.7g Erythritol: 1g (Net Carbs: .5g)