A very easy and tasty low-carb and keto-friendly hot pockets recipe for breakfast. 😉
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella shredded
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs large
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 3 slices bacon fried
- 1 pinch salt optional
- Melt the shredded mozzarella & add the almond flour. Stir until well-combined. Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
- Scramble the eggs in butter and lay them with bacon slices along the center of the dough.
- Fold over and seal the dough. Add some holes on the dough surface using a fork. This helps release the steam while baking.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until it turns golden brown and firm to the touch. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsKeto Morning Hot PocketsAmount Per ServingCalories 534Calories from Fat 423% Daily Value*Fat 47g72%Saturated Fat 19g95%Cholesterol 249mg83%Sodium 646mg27%Potassium 158mg5%Carbohydrates 6g2%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 1g1%Protein 23g46%Vitamin A 876IU18%Calcium 276mg28%Iron 2mg11%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.