- 40 oz of frozen cauliflower microwaved or steamed until warm
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Put half of each of the first six ingredients in a food processor (the entire amount will not fit in a standard food processor). Process until smooth. Spoon into the baking dish. Top with half the asiago cheese. Repeat.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until golden, bubbly, and hot.
Calories 217Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g31%
Saturated Fat 12g60%
Total Carbohydrates 4g1%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%