- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 3 tbsp Real Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Melt cream cheese and mozzarella in a small bowl, microwaved for 1 minute. Mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl cream butter, sweetener, vanilla and egg whites. Add baking powder and almond flour, continue mixing. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the flour mixture. Stir. Hand work dough until fully combined Shape into a ball. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Shape into a cylinder (like store bought cookie dough) , refrigerate 30 mins.
- Cut into 12 slices. Bake on 350 in a preheated oven for 15-18 mins.
- Cool on rack.
- Serve & Enjoy.
Recipes makes 12 cookies.
Serving size- 1 cookie. 1.3 net carbs per serving.