This gluten-free Keto Chocolate Pudding Poke cake is one decadent low-carb dessert! An easy one-bowl cake gets topped with creamy chocolate pudding for the ultimate chocolate lover’s dream. 😉
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups powdered Swerve
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6.75 ounces full fat coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons powdered Swerve
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounces unsweetened dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease a 10.5” cast iron skillet.
- In a large bowl mix together all of the cake ingredients until smooth.
- Place the pudding ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased skillet and transfer to the oven. Bake for 55-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon poke holes all over the top of the cake. Pour the pudding mixture over the cake and transfer to the refrigerator until set, about 3 hours.
Fat ( 35.6 grams)
Carbs (10.7 grams)
Fiber (5.5 grams)
Net carbs 5.3
Protein (10.8 grams)