- 300 g ground hazelnuts
- 60 g butter (soft)
- 3 tsp Erythritol
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 g mascarpone
- 200 g dark chocolate 99% cocoa
- 6 tsp Erythritol
- 70 g butter (soft)
- 50 ml cream
- 150 ml cream
- cocoa nibs
- cocoa powder
- Put all the ingredients for the cake recipe together and preheat the oven (180º C, convection oven).
- Mix butter, ground hazelnuts, salt and erythritol and knead into a cake dough.
- Place a springform pan (24 cm) with baking paper.
- Spread the dough evenly in the mold, press it flat and form a 1cm high edge.
- Bake the cake base in the oven for 15 minutes.z
- Warm and liquefy mascarpone
- Melt chocolate in a water bath
- Mix the remaining cake topping ingredients with mascarpone and chocolate.
- Spread the mixture on the cake and refrigerate the chocolate cheesecake for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Then whip the cream until stiff for topping and spread over the chocolate cake.
- Refine and serve with cocoa powder and cocoa nibs.