- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- 6 tostada shells
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Nacho Cheese
- In a skillet or large cooking pan, cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat. When it is no longer pink, drain the grease.
- Place meat back into the pan and stir the taco seasoning mix as well as the water it calls for on the packet. Cook according to the package instructions.
- Warm up the nacho cheese sauce in the microwave and set aside.
- Full instructions visit @cookingwithjanica