An easy 5-minute recipe for smooth, creamy and healthy salted caramel fudge! Made with just 3 ingredients, it’s naturally vegan, paleo, keto, and dairy-free! The perfect dessert or treat. Enjoy!
- 2 cups smooth sunflower seed butter Can use any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1 serving liquid stevia Optional
- Line a 24-count mini muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine all your ingredients. Heat until just melted.
- Remove from heat and whisk very well, until a smooth, glossy texture remains. Add optional liquid stevia and mix once more.
- Divide the fudge batter evenly amongst the lined muffin tray. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until firm.
- * Listed is pure maple syrup. For a keto option, use a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup.
- Healthy Vegan Paleo Salted Caramel Fudge (Keto) should be kept refrigerated at all times. This fudge is also freezer friendly.
Serving: 1Cup | Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 2% | Vitamin C: 2% | Calcium: 1% | Iron: 3%