Harvest Caramel Corn is a great Fall treat or Thanksgiving dessert the features salty popcorn, creamy caramel and sweet chocolate. So very delicious and easy to make. Enjoy!
- 10 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- 1 Cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- Mini Rolos or Regular Rolos
- Harvest Blend M&M Candy
- Make popcorn.
- Salt popcorn and set aside.
- Melt 1 cup of butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Stirring continuously, bring the butter and sugar mixture up to a boil
- When it reaches a boil allow it to cook for 5 minutes without stirring.
- Add the 2 tsp. of vanilla at the 4 minute mark and stir to mix.
- Continue to boil for one addition minute and then add the 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Drizzle 3/4 of the caramel mixture over the popcorn. Use a spoon to gently fold the popcorn with the mixture until the kernels are all covered. Save 1/4 of the mixture to the side.
- Pour the popcorn out onto a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil or a silpat liner.
- Drizzle the remaining caramel mixture over the caramel corn and immediately sprinkle the M&M Candy and the Mini Rollo’s on the areas with the drizzled caramel mixture.
- Let the popcorn cool.
- Serve and Enjoy!