Easy gluten free pumpkin bundt cake recipe.
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups confection sugar
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. (Except the confection sugar.)
- In a medium bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Full instructions visit @fearlessdining