These Garlic Rosemary Whole 30 Meatballs are an easy, nutritious and versatile dinner recipe. Meatballs make a great healthy main course, then just add vegetables on the side. This recipe is Whole 30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Keto, Low Carb and Dairy Free.
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Lb Ground Pork
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Almond Meal*, (or breadcrumbs for non Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 3 Garlic Cloves, (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- Extra Garlic Cloves and Rosemary for Roasting Dish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Mix all ingredients together. Be sure not to over-mix to prevent tough meatballs.
- Roll mixture into balls (approximately the size of golf balls). Wet hands with water during the process to prevent meat from sticking to hands. Transfer to a greased baking dish.
- Tuck whole garlic cloves and rosemary sprigs down in between meatballs.
- Bake at 400ºF for 25-30 minutes (depending on size). Broil on high 3-4 minutes to brown tops.
*For extra lean ground meats use 1/4 cup almond meal to avoid dry meatballs.
Makes 18-20 meatballs depending on size. Nutrition info is based on approximately 4 meatballs per serving.
Yield 4 Serving Size 1 Amount Per Serving Calories 842 Total Fat57g Saturated Fat18g Trans Fat1g Unsaturated Fat 33g Cholesterol 301mg Sodium 804mg Carbohydrates12g Fiber 3g Sugar2g Protein69g