These Vanilla Chai Shortbread Cookies are simple with a little spice and a whole lot of cozy! Made with loose tea leaves, flour, butter, and sugar, these cookies are easy and fast to make.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 bags of Vanilla Chai Tea loose
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter and confectioners sugar in a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Add in flour, salt, and loose tea leaves. continue to mix until a soft dough forms, the mix will be dry and crumbly at first but will come together.
- Full instructions visit @sugarandsoul