Ranch dressing is extremely easy to make and so much better than the store-bought version. It tastes better and doesn’t have any unhealthy additives and preservatives. It’s ready in just a few minutes and you can keep it in the fridge for up to a week.
- 1/4 cup sour cream (58 g/ 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (60 ml)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (you can make your own) (110 g/ 3.9 oz)
- 2 medium spring onions (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley or 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill or 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Finely chop the herbs and spring onion. Peel and mince the garlic. Place the sour cream, heavy whipping cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add the chopped herbs, garlic, spring onion, vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.