Easy Cherry Crisp is a fun and simple dessert that uses canned pie filling! The quick homemade topping for this crisp is flavorful and comforting!
- 2 21 Ounce Cans Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 Cup Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-12 inch cast iron skillet or 9×9 inch baking dish with butter.
- Open both cans of pie filling and pour into the prepared pan, spreading out evenly.
- In a large bowl stir together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and butter.
- Full instructions visit @thesaltymarshmallow