This Easy Baked Lemon Chicken recipe is . . . easy! Heat olive oil with garlic, lemon juice, wine and herbs, pour into the bottom of a baking dish and set the chicken on top. Spoon some of this seasoned oil on top of the chicken and bake!
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp minced garlic 6 – 9 cloves
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest from 1 or 2 lemons
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- sea salt and pepper
- 1 whole lemon
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs OR 4 boneless skin-on chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare the sauce. Gently heat the olive oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the minced garlic and heat until tender but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the wine, lemon zest and lemon juice, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper and stir.
- Remove from heat and pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Full instructions visit @flavourandsavour