Air Fryer 2 Ingredient Bagels are as easy as it gets to making homemade bagels. No yeast, no boiling, and they are done in a hurry. Best of all these 2 ingredient bagels are Weight Watchers friendly!
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup low greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- Mix together yogurt and flour until becomes a ball of dough.
- Place ball of dough on a flat dry surface and cover with flour.
- Separate into 4 balls.
- Roll each ball into a long rope
- Shape into a bagel form.
- Whisk egg.
- Coat each bagel with an egg wash and any toppings.
- Place in air fryer or ninja basket
- Place on 350 for 10 minutes.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 4
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 162 TOTAL FAT: 2g SATURATED FAT: 1g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 1g CHOLESTEROL: 49mg SODIUM: 411mg CARBOHYDRATES: 25g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 2g PROTEIN: 10g