This filled strawberry bundt cake has a sweet, fluffy surprise inside! This semi-homemade cake starts with a box cake mix.
For the Cake:
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 ounces strawberry jello powder (1 small box)
For the Cream Filling:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 7.5 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (for dusting the cake)
- 1 cup whole strawberries
Make the cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bundt cake pan with shortening, then dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil and jello mix until well combined. Pour the batter into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes and then turn the cake over onto a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Full instructions visit @thebestcakerecipes