This easy classic French Creme Brulee recipe is so easy to make and perfect for parties because it can be made a few days ahead!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, (360ml)
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, (50g)
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Grand Marnier, optional
- FOR SERVING:
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C) and position the rack in the center.
- Put four small (5oz.) ramekins in a baking dish that’s at least as deep as the ramekins.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream to a simmer then remove it from the heat, cover, and let cool for 10 minutes (the temperature should be no higher than 165°F or 73°C).