Your favorite Italian dessert just got even better! This Chocolate Dipped Cannoli Cupcake taste just like your eating an Italian Cannoli only in cupcake form!
For the cupcake
- 1 Stick Unsalted butter ,softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Sour cream ,room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Egg Whites ,room temperature
- 1 1/4 Cupcs Cake Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 8 Tablespoons Milk ,room temperature
For the Cannoli Filling/Frosting
1 ,8 ounce package Cream Cheese ,softened, mascarpone can also be used
- 1 ,15 ounce container Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Cups Confectioner Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- mini chocolate chips for adding to filling ,optional
For the Chocolate dip
- 6 Ounces Semi sweet chocolate ,Melted
For the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F. Line standard cupcake tin with 15 paper liners. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add sour cream and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Full instructions visit @familytabletreasures