Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies are a delicious, chocolatey dessert recipe. If you like rich, chocolate brownies, then you will love these chocolate ganache strawberry covered brownies!
- 1 Brownie Mix (for an 8″x8″ baking dish)
- 1 lb Strawberries, stems removed, cut in half
- Chocolate Ganache
- 1 1/2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (or use part dark chocolate)
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream (up to 1 cup if more is needed)
- In an 8″x8″ baking dish, prepare brownies according to package directions. Let them cool completely.
- Remove the stems from te strawberries and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Arrange the strawberries in a single layer on top of the brownie layer.