- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- To prepare the crust, blend graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, brown sugar and melted butter in a bowl until fully combined. Press mixture into a 9″ pie plate, covering bottom completely and pushing the crumbs about 1-2 inches up the side of the pie plate. Place the pie crust into the freezer while preparing the filling.
- Whip the 1 1/2 cups heavy cream until it holds peaks. Set aside in the refrigerator while preparing the rest of the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and mix until blended. Add peanut butter and vanilla, mixing well. (Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed to ensure that the ingredients are fully blended.)
- Full instructions visit @afamilyfeast