Chicken Parmesan Chaffles are the perfect low carb chicken parm recipe that is easy to make and tastes delicious. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Mozarella cheese
- Heat up your Dash mini waffle maker.
- In a small bowl mix the egg, cooked chicken, basil, garlic and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Add 1/2 of the batter into your mini waffle maker and cook for 4 minutes. If they are still a bit uncooked leave it cooking for another 2 minutes. Then cook the rest of the batter to make a second chaffle and then cook the third chaffle.
- After cooking remove from the pan and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons sauce on each chicken parm chaffle. Then sprinkle 1-2 tablespoon mozzarella cheese.
- Put chaffles in the oven or a toaster oven at 400 degrees and cook until the cheese is melted.
Serving: 1chaffle | Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 66mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 371IU | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 1mg