Perfectly cheesy, full of flavorful meats and potatoes, this breakfast casserole is a true crowd pleaser and our go-to holiday (or any day) breakfast recipe. Reheats wonderfully for any leftovers!
- 1 pound Italian Sausage, cooked
- 1 yellow onion, chopped, sauteed in sausage grease
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 20 ounce bag frozen Diced Hash Browns
- 8 ounce brick of Mild Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray medium casserole dish (we used 9 x 13) with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Prepare sausage and onions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, including sausage and onions. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Reserve roughly one cup of the cheese for topping.
- Full instructions visit @doughmesstic