Super simple Butternut Squash Soup made right in your crock-pot. Just five ingredients. Paleo and Whole 30 Friendly. Enjoy Recipe!
- 8 cups of Butternut Squash (peeled and cubed)
- 1 cup Water or Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Coconut Milk or Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 TB Brown Sugar (if desired)
- Place cubed squash and water in the crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Use an immersion blender or blender (if using a blender, remove the measuring cap or lid and cover with a towel) to blend the squash and water mixture.
- Once puréed, add the coconut milk (or heavy cream), cinnamon and brown sugar (if desired).